Associate Professional, Sales-IND
Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 48983
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Position will be responsible to manage the Apple Mobility businesses in assigned territory.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets for the assigned territory.
- Ensuring complete ownership to deliver of revenue targets for each line of apple products
- Responsible for maintaining targeted market share with all partners assigned and thereby increase business revenues
- Ensuring qualitative aspects of business activities like partner width billings, improving business mix and ensuring all line of business targets assigned
- Planning stocks as per requirement of partners and ensuring better fill rates.
- Reviewing and timely discussions with partners along with vendors to identify opportunities and gaps for timely resolutions.
- Responsible for implementing daily transactional process and accounts receivables.
- Should have multi tasking capabilities and working experience under a dynamic environment. Experience required
8-10 years of experience of selling in Mobility or related products through channel partners
- Person handling wireless chains/Distribution/retail/LFR are preferred