JD – Cloud Support Engineer
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
As part of the global 24x7x365 Cloud Support team, you are responsible for ensuring critical platforms remain operational and stable for our business. You will resolve support requests from customers. You will engage with 3rd party support to build out support related process and standards. You will seek out opportunities to improve and optimize applications and processes used to support, monitor and maintain critical systems in order to minimize downtime. You will proactively work with development teams to continuously improve product stability and performance.
- Providing support in a 24x7x365, KPI-driven Cloud environment
- Handling support requests from customers, by staying on top of new features and enhancements and being a subject matter expert, and providing level two diagnoses and issue resolution of Cloud Services and Cloud Platform
- Triaging to internal and external teams, pushing for resolution within OLAs by being the Customer advocate with Engineering, Development and 3rd party Vendor teams
- Monitoring systems and handling events, proactively recognizing and acknowledging alerts, responding to alerts or emergency issues within 5 minutes during working hours (Event Management)
- Act as first responders to service outages and performance degradation by moderating conference calls and engaging Triage teams to restore service in the shortest time possible (Incident Management)
- Document, publish and maintain knowledgebase articles to help optimize the workforce
- Drive operational efficiency and improvements
- 2+ years of experience working in capacity of Technical Support or similar
- Good system administration skills
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing concepts
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience working with Webservers and Databases – Apache, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of Monitoring tools (Zabbix, Monitis)
- Strong knowledge of Application Protocols – DNS, HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), FTP
- Understanding of network protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP
- Knowledge of standards, protocols, and data formats: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAML
- Programming/scripting experience (Bash, Python, PowerShell, PHP, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ready to work night shifts
- Passion for providing exemplary customer service, strong customer focus
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good verbal and written professional communication, fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and proactive in performing duties
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Nice to have. Exposure to:
- ITIL certification
- Microsoft Azure certification
- Exposure to virtualization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience working with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Terraform & Puppet
- Experience with CloudBlue Commerce platform
- Experience with API (REST, Oauth)
We value creativity, enthusiasm and proactiveness to achieve results.
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.