Our CloudIT team operates globally in 3 countries – Canada, Spain and Russia. We provide support to more that 1K people located in different countries worldwide. We implement new systems and tools according to Global IT strategy and performing migration and integration activities to achieve global targets.
The CloudIT Systems Administrator will be responsible for Ingram Micro Cloud’s corporate user environment. He/She will build, deploy and upkeep end-user devices, assist with maintenance, keep a record of Laptop/PC/monitor inventory and assist with desk moves. This person will maintain operating efficiency by working with end users and provide support service aligned to defined service level agreements (SLA) and to ITIL standards
This position requires expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows client technologies, experience with deployment and troubleshooting network devices, printers, Microsoft Office, Mobile devices. Experience in Windows 7/10, MS O365 Services; Azure, ADFS, Exchange 2013, SharePoint, PowerShell, SCCM is essential.
This is a full-time role based in our beautiful office in downtown Toronto.
- A progressive IT Career with at least the last 2 - 3 years providing deskside support to a Corporate User environment
- Windows 7/10 systems hands-on experience
- 2- 3 years of hands-on experience with Windows servers, Active Directory and AD infrastructure - managing, configuring and troubleshooting in an enterprise multi-domain environment.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, O365 and ADFS
- Application packaging and systems patching
- PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Network hardware management, i.e. routers, switches, gateways
- Virtualization technologies (VMWARE or Hyper-V), ability to deploy a VM and manage them
- Troubleshooting mobile devices
- Experience with automation of repetitive administration tasks
- Provide troubleshooting and configuration assistance in person, over the phone, via chat and remotely via ticketing tool
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Provide technical support to end-users in support of hardware, software, peripherals, and network infrastructure by end user requests received through ticketing system for on-site and off-site staff.
- Address frontline computer incidents related to Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
- Maintain, implement, and enforce corporate hardware, software, and security policies.
- Troubleshoot technology, network, and end-user applications.
- Working understanding of PBX administration, VoIP, Softphone and CTI technologies
- Prepare, configure, and troubleshoot laptops, desktops, desk phones, cell phones, printers and other end user devices. Maintain printers and other shared office hardware.
- Create and make changes to accounts in Active Directory, email, and internal business applications.
- Keep inventory of onsite equipment.
- Participate in and support new IT initiatives.
- Assist with troubleshooting network connectivity between sites when necessary.
- Required to provide support after main hours to complete support and project tasks.
Nice to Have
- Cloud experience
- MAC OS or *nix
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and make frequent work re-prioritization decisions
- Excellent customer service, communications & presentations skills, comfortable working within all levels across the organization, especially at the C-level
- Ability to formulate business cases
- Experience working within a corporate environment
- College diploma or university degree in a technology related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in PC support
- MCSA, A+ and CCNA certifications preferred
- ITIL Foundations/ITSM Certification is a plus
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team. We look forward to working with you!
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.