This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48879
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The position: We are looking for a Buyer, who will be in charge of planning and purchasing materials from authorized suppliers, worrying about maintaining an optimal inventory level, verifying that the materials comply with current regulations, in order to supply the orders of the customers within the shortest possible time.
- Plan material needs according to variations in demand
Issue purchase orders and achieve approvals according to company policies and deadlines.
- Monitor compliance with the delivery deadlines of purchased materials and alert the risks of supply failure.
- Take care of the availability of the materials in the inventory according to the business needs and the current market regulations.
Execute inventory returns according to the current contract with the supplier.
- Generate internal and external reports, according to the periodicity required (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Carry out any activity of a similar nature to the previous ones that your leadership requires.
- Bachelor of Commercial Engineering, Industrial Civil Engineering or related career
- 1 - 5 years of experience in similar positions
- Advanced English level (demostrable)
- SAP knowledge (desirable)
- Advanced Excel
- SQL programming
- Power BI experience
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Proactive and autonomous person
- Ability to order and organization