Solution Sales specialist Adobe
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49133
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We need extremely focused, well organized Solution Sales Specialist to help drive considerable growth for our Adobe Solutions. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities within new customers.
Collaboration with Adobe Business Managers, Channel Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Sales is essential for success.
What you’ll do
- Generating revenue for Adobe from existing customers and net new business.
- Managing and developing existing contacts for Adobe within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries.
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly.
- Submitting accurate forecast to Adobe business managers to assist in business planning and reporting.
- Preparing sales plans in association with Adobe business managers; assisting growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans.
- Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle.
What you need to succeed
- Significant experience in software sales
- Track record of selling net new business
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined