We are recruiting for a Manager with our Spain Cloud team. The sky’s the limit with your career at Ingram Micro Cloud!
The Cloud represents one of the largest business transformations of our lifetime, and Ingram Micro is proud to be leading this change. Our cloud team is growing again and we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our high performance Sales Team and communicate how our unique Cloud strategy will unlock revenue opportunities for our reseller partner base and more importantly, business process enhancements for their customers. Ingram Micro Cloud offers channel partners access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
The Manager, Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) is responsible for hiring and managing a team of sales representatives, technical resources, business development associates, and vendor business managers, providing them with coaching, direction and leadership while maintaining an engaging and rewarding work environment. He/she will motivate the individual team members to meet and exceed personal and team targets. He/she will effectively plan daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team. The Manager, Cloud IaaS is a solutions-oriented leader with a focus on reseller engagement, maintaining and growing market share, and supporting and driving corporate and divisional objectives. He/she partners with other divisional leaders to ensure sales strategies, systems, processes, and tools are operating properly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will exceed all sales targets, introduce new and innovative public cloud infrastructure services to our Spanish and Portuguese IT channel partners, educate these partners on effective best practices in building an IaaS and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) business, build relationships with Ingram Micro’s top IaaS vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, IBM, and/or Google Cloud, and effectively communicate Ingram Micro Cloud’s value proposition.
- Lead, manage, and develop a sales, technical, and vendor management team that will recruit and develop channel partners to drive sales of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, and/or other complementary solutions in the Ingram Micro Cloud portfolio
- Connect sales, marketing, and vendor management strategies to achieve business objectives related to Ingram Micro’s IaaS and PaaS business
- Set, communicate, and execute on monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Ensure systems, processes, and tools are operating effectively and efficiently to optimize sales team performance
- Manage the entire sales process to achieve key performance metrics, with responsibility for both existing accounts and new business development
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the vendors in the public cloud infrastructure space
- Understand and articulate the role of public cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform in the broader IT context
- Effectively educate Ingram Micro sales associates and channel partners on the benefits of the Ingram Micro cloud strategy
- Understand and articulate Ingram Micro’s 9 step IaaS practice build methodology
- Successfully prepare and deliver presentations communicating the Ingram Micro cloud value proposition, with the specific focus on public cloud infrastructure
- Accurately track and manage all sales team activities within the Microsoft CRM pipeline management tool
- Collaborate effectively with other Ingram Micro sales, marketing, vendor management, finance, and operations teams
- University Degree or College diploma and minimum of 10 years’ experience in a sales management capacity
- High knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform partner programs
- Travel up to 20% of time throughout Spain
Job Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Spanish and English are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving agility, proven multi-tasking, successful prioritization of competing tasks, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven capabilities in advanced sales negotiations, coaching and developing associates in high performance culture
- Proficient knowledge of Ingram Micro’s cloud services portfolio
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines
- Demonstrated understanding of the IT industry, the cloud landscape, distribution, and Ingram Micro’s role in each
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage time effectively
Are you ready to launch your career to the next level? Let’s hear from you.