Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 49126
Maintain and extend customers’ electronic ordering capabilities, actively promote increased use of web, XML and EDI functionality with both internal and external customers. Manage various eCommerce projects acting as liaison between UK business and various global IS teams.
- Identify and manage all manner of projects associated with Web, Electronic customer, and vendor connectivity
- Support the business in building eCom solutions to business problems.
- Supporting the eCom Operations support team where required
- Supporting the Web release process where required
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Experience in project management
- Clear, concise (verbal and written) but especially to communicate by telephone
- Exposure to or understanding of 1st line support
- Ability to offer customer training face to face or via webChris
- Can work calmly under pressure
- Focus on profit/revenue maximisation and cost efficiency for the company, achieved through personal commitment to meeting agreed standards and targets.
- Self-starter mentality able to identify actions and drive results independently.
- Exposure/experience in two or more of the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Internet commerce
- EDI Technologies
- XML Technologies
- FTP Technologies
Who you are…
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
- Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
- Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
This opportunity is a 12 month maternity placement - potential of extension thereafter
Who we are…
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.