Business Development Manager Cisco EMEA – Small and new RTM
Milan, MI, Italy
Job ID: 49177
The BDM Business Development Manager Cisco EMEA – Small and new RTM role is a highly critical, strategic role of Cisco products & solutions that transform our business and of our partners’ business and drive business outcomes.
As a BDM Business Development Manager Cisco EMEA – Small and new RTM, you will play a leading role in facilitating the growth of the Small segments through traditional as well new routes to market like e-commerce and Cloud Market Place.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role requires an clear internalisation of Cisco’s commercial offers. You relish outside of the box thinking, you thrive in challenging situations and enjoy overcoming objections to help our customers, our partners, and Cisco to realise the extended value a software led approach can deliver.
- Demand generation / pipeline building
- Forecast collection and accuracy validation and interpretation
- Outside of the box thinking, enjoying challenges, interacting with internal and external stakeholders to bring on change
- Understand and drive the value of software led solutions
- Develop, design and execute EMEA wide programs to bring out outcomes for Small segment and Saas
- Drive alternative routes to market
- Management of extended teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team remotely
- Self Starter
- Excellent presentation skills and execution strength
- Outstanding commercial acumen
- Able to work with tight deadlines but flexible enough to adapt fast
- Outstanding understanding of Small Segment, and the Cisco Portfolio as well as competitive landscape of players in traditional routes as well as new plattforms
- Cross Architecture (Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Collaboration & Security) experience required
- Extended view on industry technology, eco-systems and verticals on how Cisco solutions can be used for business challenges
- Clear understanding of SaaS offers of Cisco and Cloud based competitive offers
- BS / BA required. Masters preferred.