Sr Supply Chain Recruiter
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 49170
Description *This position has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week*
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- Amazon is a customer and a competitor
- Full cycle recruitment for the US Supply Chain business sector.
- Partnering with all levels within the organization from front line supervisors to executives at Ingram Micro.
- Develops unique sourcing techniques while utilizing state of the art technology.
- Ensure a reliable pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems.
- Makes recommendations to hiring managers on competitive compensation packages and facilitates negotiations.
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Bachelors degree or 5 years of recruitment experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience with preferably 1 or 2 years supporting a supply chain business group within a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills with fantastic time management capabilities.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties*
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.