Senior Internal Auditor ЕМЕА
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49124
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for leading and executing audit projects through all aspects of the audit cycle, including risk assessment and planning, developing and executing on audit procedures, and effectively reporting on audit activities. This position is for the EMEA region to deliver high quality audits covering operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits/reviews. Position is based out of Sofia, Bulgaria, Ingram Micro’s Global Business Services Center.
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Lead, execute and report on financial and operational audits of various organizational and functional activities, including Sarbanes-Oxley, commensurate with a large global company and in accordance with acceptable audit standards.
- Quick to learn and has the ability to adjust the audit approach, if necessary.
- Identify and effectively communicate process improvements to drive the business and share best practices globally.
- Develop relationships with local management teams and different stakeholders across the organization.
- Communicate with all levels of management and have the ability to adjust the level of detail commensurate with the audience.
- Perform data analytics to assess large data sets for sampling or continuous monitoring.
- Demonstrate audit skills, including working paper preparation, commensurate with experience level of a senior auditor.
- Effectively communicate with external auditors including coordination if required.
- Understand complex subjects when required to support audits (e.g. continuous monitoring techniques, market risk, financial standards, and US GAAP).
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, or other related subjects
- At least 2 years’ experience in internal or external auditing, preferably with Fortune 500 company or top tier business consulting organization ("Big 4")
- Sound knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls.
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley compliance testing is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in German or other language is preferred.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or international equivalent is preferred.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) is required.
- Potential travel up to 20% in a calendar year.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform