- $17-18 STARTING pay per hour, DOE.
- Commission pay eligible every (3) months.
- Schedule is Mon. - Fri. from 8:30am - 5:30pm (or 9am - 6pm)
- Hybrid in-office/WFH work schedule.
- NO COLD-CALLING OR PROSPECTING!
- Benefits (Medical & 401K) begin on DAY #1!
Ingram Micro is looking for Customer Service rock-stars who are interested in fixing, not selling. Highly transactional individuals with proficiency in MS Tools (Excel, Teams, and OneNote) are encouraged to apply. This role will be heavy on customer facing interaction, orders, quoting, and processing for a variety of accounts and a variety of products and services.
Ingram Micro is growing at a rapid rate, and we need rock stars who are interested in joining in an exciting career in Technology with opportunities to advance and move up at every corner.
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective customers, and qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or email sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up, etc.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What You Bring To The Role
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- (2) year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum (5) years’ functional experience. OR a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of (8) years of functional including (4) years position specific experience.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.