Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Responsible for the overall creative design aspects of company materials.
- Support specific ad campaigns to ensure that banners and links are optimized and that responses to ad campaigns are monitored.
- Creates artwork, marketing materials and packaging to positively portray company products.
- Ensures design images meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies.
- Monitors and assesses effectiveness of design projects.
- Creates, edits and revises written text, essays, editorials and reviews for marketing publications.
- Also manages written material to format properly with the web design.
- Ensures written and graphic content are compatible, functional and effective.
- Responsible for integrating the work of graphic artists and editors as well as overall project management of creative services projects.
- Incumbents design the look and feel of web pages that are visually pleasing, load quickly, and meet established design standards.
- Develop graphical images and effects to achieve design goals.
- Designers must understand the obstacles encountered by different browser platforms to create a universal web product.
- Responsible for the conceptualization, design, development and implementation of graphical user interfaces, underlying architecture and tool development.
- Designs, prototypes and tests Internet access products.
- Makes usability assessments for existing and future features.
- Designs solutions for known usability breakdowns.
- Creates user-interface prototypes.
- Explores new user-interface paradigms for online commerce.
- Utilizes web site traffic monitoring/auditing tools to determine user/customer traffic flow through various aspects of the company's website.
- Interprets and provides reports to company management as to user trends and tendencies when visiting the website.
- Responsible for planning and developing a wide range of information products, web-based help systems and specifications.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
* Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.