Cloud Solutions Architect-Azure(Based in Egypt)
Job ID: 49192
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
- We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “CSA Azure”
you will play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep Azure technical support through solution build and first mile customer engagements such as Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS). The CSAs build relationships with partner technical and development resources, designing and architecting new solutions based on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform and technologies. They deliver value via a portfolio of service delivery engagements optimized to accelerate partner solution builds and first mile customer wins and stand out as a Technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support/guidance for Azure to our partners across MEA region (Gulf, KSA, Egypt, Levant & North Africa).
- You will identify and evaluates industry trends, and jointly develops technical enablement plan with partners.
- You will lead and/or contribute to the delivery of workshops, boo camps, and trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
- You will lead the execution of deep technical engagements, such as Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, with the goal of defining and brining new solutions, offers and/or practices to market
- You will be responsible for skilling and Best Practice Sharing. Network and collaborate with Microsoft’s & Ingram’s Engineering teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices. Participates in external architect community events and shares learnings with internal team.
- You will do architecture Design & Deployment. Champions an existing architecture approach, synthesizes data about partner business, applies broad technical, industry, and enterprise knowledge, anticipates technical blockers and adapts methodology to minimize risks.
- You will do Practice & Solution Development. Connects gaps and patterns across business and technology areas. Improve partners’ success in implementing solutions and/or practice development
- You will be Trusted Advisor. Develops and expands existing impactful relationships; creates and sustains constructive tension and trust with partner and leads the adoption of Microsoft architecture technologies.
- You will maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights
- You will provide accurate & detailed pipeline and forecasting reports.
- You will be responsible for creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors.
- You will be responsible for resolving any issues in conjunction with internal sales and support
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- You are fluent in English.
- You have 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- You have Strong knowledge of local market needs, trends and technologies.
- You have the ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to promote offers and campaigns, able to drive excitement for Microsoft and Indirect Provider partnership opportunity
- You are Expert-level Certifications in Azure (AZ-303 & AZ-304), highly desirable
- You have good Communication and Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audience
- You have 3+ years experience in the following areas of expertise:
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Compute, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies) required
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software, architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM).
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, server less technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks etc.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.