Modern Work Sales Acceleration Specialist (MSFT Surestep)
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 49197
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Modern Work Sales Acceleration Specialist, you will be responsible for driving customer and workload adds with partners in indirect ecosystems (frequency & yield focus).
What will you do?
- Targeted partner outreach to offer assistance building marketing and sales capabilities. Utilize Microsoft tools to drive renewal conversations and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Partner outreach through email and phone, excellent communication skills, ability to promote offers and campaigns, able to drive excitement for Microsoft and Indirect Provider partnership opportunity.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft partner ecosystem; excellent and well managed relationships; organizational skills that lead to well-thought-out priority planning; prompt follow-through on assigned tasks; the ability to be efficient and productive with little supervision; and the ability to work quickly and exceed goals
- Build digital marketing plan in connection with the resellers
- Act as “business advisor” and evangelize areas of next logical practice that are appropriate for the partner’s needs and business model
- Act as “marketing manager” and support proposed marketing goals including the proper use of Microsoft partner marketing materials and incentive funding on the right set of activities
- Recruit new partners and leverage sales through them
- Enable new and existing partners to sell Microsoft security products like M365 BP, E3 and E5
- Plan training sessions for the partners individually or in groups
- Help resellers in building repeatable/scalable solutions
- Ensure partners are equipped with the right tools and resources to compete effectively against every competitive scenario they encounter
- Ensure new workload attach through new customers and existing renewals
Which Talent do you bring?
- Preferred, but not required, degree in a related field.
- Required fluency in English.
- Preferred fluency in Arabic.
- Minimum of 6 months preferred.
- Minimum 1 yr in marketing or business development role.
- Experience with Microsoft CSP products in sales or support.
- Change Agent.
- Results Oriented.
- Judgment & Decision making.
- Customer Impact top of mind.
- Collaboration and Influence.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.