This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49219
The Pricing Specialist is a Nordic role with regional scope responsible for the development and implementation of pricing strategies and frameworks to maximize our sales and market penetration in alignment with the profitability strategy of the company.
This role will work in close cooperation with our Product Managers and the Sales teams located in the different countries to ensure we have the right pricing structure and to keep a good control on our margins.
This position requires a good understanding of Ingram’s pricing capabilities and tools (PriceIT, PXRF, VLP, Column pricing, BidPriceIT).
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
- Column Pricing & Customer Segmentation
- Support Products Managers and Sales teams on having the right customer segmentation and margins on our column pricing business.
- The pricing team will coordinate at regional level quarterly updates of our column pricing setup to ensure is optimized and aligned with the profitability objectives of the company.
- The aim is to ensure we have the right setup in our column pricing and the internal supporting pricing tools related: PriceIT and BidPriceIT.
- Conduct and facilitate pricing reviews
- The pricing team is responsible of preparing and facilitating monthly business reviews focused on the tracking of our margin and pricing performance.
- The objective is to support the Product Managers and our Sales teams with relevant data and visibility to drive business growth.
- VLP & PXRF maintenance.
- The team ensures we have the right framework to update and maintain in an optimum way our VLP and PXRF pricing conditions.
- Business owner of pricing tools and processes
- The pricing team is responsible of leading the implementation, maintenance and training of our pricing tools (PriceIT, BidPriceIT, IMPrime, GPP) as well as defining models and processes for the usage of our pricing capabilities.
- Bumps & Freight maintenance
- In collaboration with our Sales teams, the pricing team ensures we have the right freight recovery model and bump setup to optimize the profitability on our customers.
- Good knowledge of Impulse and its pricing capabilities
- Moderate to advanced skill level on our pricing tools (PriceIT and BidPriceIT)
- Good understanding of the business and our trade margin components (Front-end margin, Back-end margin, Freight and Customer rebates)
- Ability to participate in initiatives on cross functional teams.
- Experience in analyzing large data sets.
- Moderate to advanced skill level of Microsoft Excel (Required) Word and Power Point.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication and analytical skills, attention to details
- Teamwork on multidisciplinary teams
- Positivity and can-do attitude
- Problem solving
- Self-directing to get results
- Customer experience oriented
- Work ethic