Project Manager, Software Development-ESP
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 48162
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be a part of growing dynamic team of Software Engineers in Barcelona and responsible for handling projects life cycle of business initiatives for our Platform.
What will you do:
- Understand the needs, challenges and business impact of the CloudBlue
- Planning and managing of company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation. Interpretation of requirements and converting to deliverables
- Identification and communication of project scope and ensuring project milestones and objectives are met
- Establishing effective communication between technical and non-technical functions
- Coordination of project schedules, budgeting and tasks assignments
- Quality, Scope, Cost and Time control of projects
- Participating in SDLC and its continuous enhancements and influence others regarding policies, practices and procedures
Deliverables provided by candidate
- Project plans for creation and delivery of business solutions that satisfy partners needs in the area of commerce systems.
- Consult Developers, QA and Technical Writers to help them develop solutions.
- Perform solution acceptance from the perspective of value for users.
- Help service providers to launch new services and solutions successfully.
General requirements for this position are:
- Experience with Commerce systems
- Experience in collecting and analyzing requirements from customers.
- Ability to translate customer problems into solutions together with software developers.
- Experience in running customer presentations and product demos.
- Ability to make informed decisions even when there is no complete certainty.
- Knowledge of software development process, software lifecycle, understanding of work specifics at each stage of software lifecycle.
- Knowledge of main principles of software design, development, testing, and delivery, interaction of software components, available API’s and technological limitations.
- High level of proactivity and responsibility. Ability and desire to drive.
- Good communication skills and teamwork, ability to listen, negotiate, convince, and argue.
- Reasonable perfectionism and attention to details.
- Fluent in written and spoken English to efficiently communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
CloudBlue brings you a chance to have job with creativity and freedom of a startup together with stability of a large, established company with almost $50B annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide.