Customer Escalation Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
CloudBlue Commerce is a multi-tier commerce platform that allows you to launch marketplaces to partners, resellers and end customers. You can onboard products, define your catalog, and bill and invoice with different currencies. The platform also enables you to bundle different types of products and manage multiple tiers of resellers. With CloudBlue Commerce, you get an end-to-end marketplace solution that can be integrated with your other systems.
Our ideal candidate is a strong experienced professional with leadership behavior and technical background, who enjoys playing a key role in between customers, support and R&D with a goal and focus to customer success. Proven ability to collaborate with both technical and business people, understanding their environment and priorities and finding win-win solutions.
As a manager of customer escalations in R&D department, you will be responsible to drive all kind of customer related escalations from the start till full resolution and delivery. Collaborating with customer facing departments and customers themselves, you will have to clearly understand their issues and priorities, make some quick advises as a representative of R&D department, manage their expectations keeping in mind availability of R&D resources. Collaborating with R&D developers, you will have to advocate customers and clearly define priorities to resolve escalations in the most efficient way. You will also partner with program management to help prioritize building the best features our customers need.
CloudBlue Commerce is a critical, foundational piece of the overall CloudBlue platform, and this is an opportunity to have a huge positive impact for our customers and partners.
- Be a single point of contact on R&D side for any kind of customer related issues escalation to R&D
- Maintain enough technical knowledge of the Cloudblue products to be able to quickly assess the criticality of escalated issues and find an appropriate resources on R&D side to resolve it as fast as possible/required
- Drive all kind of customer’s issue escalations from the start to resolution and delivery
- Collaborate with customer-facing or field departments (Support, TechOperations, Account Managers etc.)
- Participate in customer facing meetings, where required
- Advocate R&D on customer facing meetings related to escalations
- Advocate customers on internal technical meetings with R&D
- Own, maintain and constantly improve the process of R&D and support collaboration and changes/hotfixes delivery
- Own, maintain and decrease the product maintenance costs in R&D
- Maintain good relations inside R&D department to be able to drive efficiently faster resolution of issues escalated to R&D
- Constantly analyze customer’s escalations to suggest product improvements to Product Management and R&D
- Serve as an active partner in driving CloudBlue Commerce’s technology and platform vision.
- Solid domain knowledge related to Cloud Technologies, E-commerce, BSS systems.
- Strong ability to partner with leadership from the larger development organization including engineering, program management, IT, QA, and others.
- Great communication skills – ability to communicate efficiently both with technical and business people, and both by voice and by texting.
- Stress tolerance
- Great understanding or better few years of experience of how support of a software project organized and works
- Experience of taking a leadership or managerial role for a software development project will be a plus
- Strong technical background – at least 5 years of engineering experience in software engineering company (software developer, software QA engineer or technical support engineer) making similar to Cloudblue type of software products
- Great knowledge in relational databases (at least 2 of 3 - PgSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Skills and experience of scripting on some of the popular languages (bash, php, python, java etc)
- Great understanding of the software development process, including all the stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with at least one of the major agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent degree or experience.
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station, but currently we are working from home)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.