Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
The Solution Architect is a key member of the solution development team responsible for the design and architecture required to empower customer’s business with Cloud Blue and 3rd party products. The Architect works with external and internal customers to clarify business needs, customer’s IT landscape, project limitations, etc. to design the solution that allows to meet business KPIs and works with development team responsible for the solution implementation.
The position requires excellent technical, consulting and communication skills with the ability to effectively command a room. Solution Architect plays a lead role in gathering and documenting customer’s requirements, mapping the requirements to existing Cloud Blue product’s capabilities and ensuing gap analysis, providing end to end guidance and architectural supervision to the development team.
- Work with customer’s business and technical stakeholders to collect, document and prioritize business and functional requirements.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other engagements as required. Around 40% travel required.
- Design the solution on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and applications required to successfully meet business needs based on Cloud Blue and other 3rd party products.
- Document high- and low-level design and present it in front customer and development team and be able to defend proposed architecture.
- Communicate with PMO team to ensure the solution can be implemented in the given timeline and to provide project updates.
- Provide implementation guidance and architectural supervision to development team to facilitate solution delivery.
- Become a customer’s technical trusted advisor, by commanding a strong know-how of the CloudBlue orchestration platforms, and the IT stack of customer’s vertical.
Ideal Experience / Interpersonal Capabilities
- Minimum 3-year work experience with global systems development and integration as a Solution Architect or similar position.
- Domain expertise in BSS and eCommerce realms.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes. Knowing a notation like BMPN, IDEF, etc. is a benefit.
- Strong engineering background and experience in software architecture. Knowing an architectural framework like ArchiMate, C4 Model, Integration patterns is a benefit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or combination of a bachelor’s degree in another field with deep, hands-on technical experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of ability to communicate to multiple audiences
Why Ingram Micro Cloud
- Ability to digest numerous and evolving technology landscapes and product arrays
Ingram Micro Cloud brings you a chance to have job with creativity and freedom of a startup together with stability of a large, established company with almost $50B annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide.
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points