Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
CloudBlue is a leading company in cloud platforms development. Our company is changing the world of information technologies and we are looking for candidates who are willing to grow in the IT field and devote themselves entirely to work, invest their experience and desire for success. You can either change the world with us or one day find yourself reading on the news how we have already done that!
Being part of Platform team, the successful candidate will work closely with other teams helping to solve non-standard issues, deploy new products and build automation tools. Candidate should have sufficient knowledge and 3+ years’ experience.
• Develop automated tests (functional, end-to-end, contractual, performance, security)
• Create and maintain Jenkins jobs for automated tests, as well as test environments or other parts of CI system
• Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications and provide feedback on them
• Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
• Participate in code reviews of automated tests
• Review and provide feedback for the documentation of the product
• Write clean, maintainable, and readable code according to the team coding standards
• Work directly with development, engineering, and support (through ticket system or, on some occasions, online calls) to help get their job done.