Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
CloudBlue is a leading company in cloud platforms development. Our company is changing the world of information technologies and we are looking for candidates who are willing to grow in the IT field and devote themselves entirely to work, invest their experience and desire for success. You can either change the world with us or one day find yourself reading on the news how we have already done that!
Being part of Platform team, the successful candidate will work closely with other teams helping to solve non-standard issues, deploy new products and build automation tools. Candidate should have sufficient knowledge and 3+ years’ experience.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain QA automation strategy for CloudBlue and its integrations.
- Make sure to follow fundamental principles such as high maintainability, scalability and great user experience.
- Make sure that QA automation strategy covers the business goals and priorities by partnering with QA analytics, Product Managers and other stakeholders.
- Drive execution of the strategy by hiring new developers, and by using existing developers and external outsource team.
- Develop good and useful guidelines and best practices for automation development.Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development Leadership positions
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Proven track record of projects around QA automation and CI systems - both successful or/and not successful.
- Experience of building a team of developers- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent and friendly team attitude with a passion for solving technical problems
- Ability to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- 100% focus on Client satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile
- Understanding of technical and architectural design of multi-environment, multi-platform, and multi-tenancy software products.
- 4+ years of experience in creating & maintaining test automation for web applications & services
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Expertise in SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Experience with Cucumber and/or Selenium is a plus
- Experience with different OS'es (at least two of macOS, Linux, and Windows) is a plus
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points