Sr. QA Engineer/Analytic
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49224
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
- Track and drive Business Feature implementation from scratch up to release from QA point of view;
- Develop test plans, partner with developers and product managers to ensure that tests will be automated correctly to cover new functionality
- Work closely with every RnD and Product Management team members: Developers, DevOps, TechPub etc.
- Review and validate implemented Test Cases
- Involve functional system testing and exposure to non-functional tests like UI with end-to-end testing.
- Review, document and verify any implementation deviations with requirements
- Root causes analysis for issues
- Actively collaborate with Operation team to improve end quality
- Good understanding of testing concepts of Manual testing, E2E Testing, Functional testing, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC and role of QA
- At least 2y experience in designing test strategies, end-to-end test scenarios and estimating test efforts
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, sociability, team player
- English skills at upper-intermediate level
- Result-oriented and proactive person
- Ability to manage multiple test events and projects at a time
- Basic network skills (TCP/IP stack, Routing, IPv4, Firewall)
- Understanding how the web works (DNS, HTTP(S) protocols, HTML, DOM, XML)
- Understanding of client/server technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes basic knowledge
- Troubleshooting OS and networking problems
- Linux user skills (shell/scripts)
- Databases (mysql, postgresql) basic knowledge
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in OSS/BSS/ecommerce
- Any engineering experience for a complex microservice solution based on Kubernetes
- Hybrid work model (remote/office), time flexibility and summer short shift
- Tickets Restaurant
- Health Insurance (possibility of including family members)
- Technical and languages (english/spanish) training, and development opportunities
- Team Building events and activities: CSR, summer & Christmas party, weekly Networking Hour
- Others: equipped dining room and terrace, rest area (coffee, cold drinks, Arcade machine, Pin Pong...), fresh fruit, vending…