Azure Apps & Infrastructure Sales Acceleration Specialist – LBN
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Modern Work Sales Acceleration Specialist, you will be responsible for driving customer and workload adds with partners in indirect ecosystems (frequency & yield focus).
40% of your time will be spent with partner / customers developing new Azure migration and modernization consumption engagements which align to the customer’s technical and business strategy. You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be required to be disciplined in business-management, adaptable to a culture of accountability and build a strong and active business network.
40% of your time will be spent on being the key technical leader, with an outstand Cloud Economics knowledge, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to commit, architect and adopt Microsoft Application Development & Infrastructure solutions. You will win the customer’s technical and business decision for sales opportunities and consumption scenarios, through tailored messaging, providing guidance on cost saving benefits like AHB (for Windows and Linux), bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making and consumption plans. You will lead the standard technical demonstrations and architectural design sessions of Azure to explain and prove the capabilities of Azure relative to the customer business and technical objectives.
20% of your time will be spent on managing your territory as a business and investing in your own skills to remain top of your game. You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners and Microsoft.
What competencies do you bring?
Our Ideal candidate should have the qualifications:
- Experience. 2-6+ years’ experience selling business solutions to Microsoft resellers partner and customers with a focus on Azure.
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve partner / customer problems through cloud technologies required
- Business Value. Able to utilize tools such as the Azure Pricing Calculator, Azure ROI Tool, and Azure TCO Tool to generate consumption project cost estimates and demonstrate Cloud economic value to customers
- Consumption Project Management. Experience leveraging cloud adoption methodologies and frameworks to structure application migration projects preferred
- Certifications. Azure Fundamentals
- Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Azure Platform. Understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud platform with emphasis on Azure Infrastructure solutions including IaaS and PaaS based environments, and Azure based application management and governance. Understanding and being familiar with Windows Server and Linux Server Licensing model required
- Technical Dialog. Actively participate in technical sessions making use of whiteboards or other resources to drive solution discussions leveraging published solution architectures for common infrastructure implementations required
- Technical Demonstration. Ability to demonstrate Azure solutions leveraging pre-packaged Azure demo environments and live demos from the Azure Resource Manager showcasing relevant Azure infrastructure solutions required
- Technical Frameworks. Ability to leverage technical frameworks such as the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure to guide customers and partners through the cloud adoption journey preferred
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud and data centre infrastructure competitor landscape including AWS and GCP
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.