Pre Sales – Cyber Security (Saudi Arabia)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 49111
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Pre Sales – Cyber Security (Saudi Arabia)"
In this role, you will be working on the pre sales activities of assigned Cyber Security vendor product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
- Typical Pre-Sales activities include gaining understanding of customer's business and analysis of customer's system and product needs.
- Provides primarily Pre-Sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- Change Agent.
- Results Oriented.
- Judgment & Decision making.
- Customer Impact top of mind.
- Collaboration and Influence.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS.