Inside Sales - Cisco SSC
Job ID: 47963
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Operations – Cisco, you will be working on the sales activities of complete Cisco vendor product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
Driving and improving vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micro management of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. Represent the company in a professional and competent manner and develop market loyalty to Ingram and the product.
- Achieve the targeted Revenue and GP margin by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- Keep updated with latest product information and technical requirements to sell the product successfully and give confidence to the reseller channel.
- Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Projection of sales and survey of customers buying plans
- Meeting with all top key Accounts in the assigned territory database to discuss areas of improving relations/business.
- Understanding the nature of the customer's business, business cycle and business potential.
- Identifying the factors/ extent of business loss & working out solutions to resolve these issues for future.
- Maintain a categorized and updated database in iScala /e-Shop at all times
- Report to respective product manager the results and actions - on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons
- Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist Sales Director in creating and updating Customer Loyalty Programs and communicate same to key business partners
- Feedback market information on competitors’ activity, product availability and pricing to the PM
- Prepare sales plan on top 10 - 15 customers (per country) and submit to product manager every qtr.
- Implement and execute the plan for top 10 - 15 (per country) customers
- Be aware of Ingram's position in the market and the value added services we offer and to communicate this to the channel effectively. Providing information to the line manager on the performance of the region regularly.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer & improve on self-development
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer facing experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in
- Cisco business
- Arabic & English Languages verbal and written fluently..
- Advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- Understanding of IT/distribution industry is an advantage
- Understanding of selling services is an advantage
- Previous knowledge of working through the Sales Cycle in a similar organization is strongly recommended
- MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of key functionalities of ERP systems is an asset
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving agility required
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills
- Effective time management skills
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change
- Perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Ability to communicate with several levels of associates internally and externally in an accurate and professional manner
- Ability to report accurately and according to agreed timeframes
Which Talent do you bring?
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- BSc degree, and very good level in English language.
- Change Agent.
- Results Oriented.
- Judgment & Decision making.
- Customer Impact top of mind.
- Collaboration and Influence.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.