Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.We offer a hybrid work environment for employees, a mix of working from home and in the office. This role does not offer sponsorship.
This position will provide leadership and support to the Global Operations & Engineering organization.
The Global Supply Chain & Strategy – and Planning group drives the development of both the overall Network strategy for Ingram Micro including evaluating the evolution of our global supply chain footprint as well as guides the further adoption of the Celonis analytic platform across our Global Operations.
This candidate will partner directly with Global Operations leadership, Country Operations and functional supply chain and commercial teams to develop new, impactful analytic insights. This role will be the subject matter expert for our Celonis platform with extensive and deep knowledge to independently conduct complex projects across a global, regional, or multi-country team.
What's In It For You:
- The ability to partner with business leaders in each country, in areas of procurement, demand planning, transportation, operations etc
- The ability to learn GCP toolsets, a google cloud platform as you grow within the role.
- The ownership to write complex SQL statements and creating analytics, reports and dashboards using PowerBI.
Responsibilities to include:
- Work with stakeholders, identify analytic reporting opportunities, match techniques to meet business needs, and standup analytic reports
- Design and present analytic KPI recommendations to a broad range of colleagues, from C-suite down to warehouse associates
- Help with the creation of an annual analytic roadmap, and periodically report out on progress against plan.
- Through discussions with various stakeholders, standup new analytic dashboard use-cases, helping to define both scope as well as business requirements.
- Help structure data requirements from a disparate set of resources, from on-prem to cloud-based data stores.
- Lead global UAT testing of new analytic dashboards for the Global Ops team. Present to a wide-ranging audience throughout both the pre and post go-live process. Deliver projects on time.
- Manage user requests for both UAT as well as pre-existing PROD dashboards. Provide timely accurate resolutions to logged issues. Will require effective communication across a global Ingram Micro team.
- Monitor daily health of Global Ops Celonis eco system. Work with resources to fix any challenges that might arise.
- Document processes as well as best practices.
- Act as the point of contact between Ingram Global Ops and Celonis. Drive resolution of issues that have been logged with Celonis
Operations and Other Responsibilities
- Provide clear, concise communication regarding status of project/tasks
- Assist with other supply chain analytic and optimization initiatives, where needed
- Mentor and coach others
- Conduct research into additional Celonis functionality
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Provide the education, experience, skills and competencies necessary to perform the position. Indicate whether these qualifications are required or preferred.
- Complex SQL experience is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is required (supply chain, operations research, industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics, information systems, etc.)
- 5 years minimum of progressive experience in a large corporate environment with heavy emphasis on supply chain analytics (preferred)
- Experience in leading and managing projects; ability to take ownership of the program deliverables, timeline, and budget; ensuring that individual project objectives are achieved on-time with a high degree of quality
- Experience in managing multiple projects / tasks with varying complexities
- Able to drive change, to work with people, and to influence decision making across various Ingram Micro businesses and all levels of the organization
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven strong database skills and ability to handle large amounts of data with database tools like SQL Server.
- Proficiency in use of BI tools like Celonis, Tableau, Power BI, etc..
- Strong data visualization skills in creating dashboards, maps etc that help visualize complex information in a meaningful and insightful manner.
- Able to travel up to 5% of the time to roll out initiatives
Indicate any information that would be helpful in understanding the nature, scope or purpose of the position such as travel requirements or the need to be on site during business hours as well as any unusual or hazardous conditions associated with performing the position.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.