Professional, Talent Acquisition-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 49378
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering recruitment programs.
- Develops strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Establishes relationships with outside sources - ad agencies, placement firms, etc. and ensures a reliable pipeline of qualified candidates is maintained.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems. Conducts background and reference checks, prepares documentation & reports and maintains candidate evaluation tools.
- Makes recommendations to hiring managers on competitive compensation packages and facilitates negotiations.
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
A four year college degree and at least 5 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.