Sr. Professional, Account Management-BEL
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49356
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is one of the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where YOU come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
As the Cloud Professional Services Sales Executive, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to our BeLux commercial and public sector market segments. Supporting the Services growth for the following solution areas; Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Collaborating with recruit and growth sales teams, technical presales team, and core businesses to win new business by creating effective and actionable Professional Services proposals that accelerate Cloud adoption
- Client solution development by leading the Professional Services sales cycle through identifying and documenting customer pain points, and then addressing them with key value differentiators that drive new business to closure
- Leverage key Cloud vendor programs to offset the end-customer cost of Professional Services engagements
- Orchestrating resources across business, industry, and technical teams to bring added value to Ingram’s partner ecosystem
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders, maintain strong relationships with solutions delivery, the sales team, client and account managers and other business leaders in support of overall business unit goals
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create unique selling points
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Creating demand for the organization's products and services by raising its profile with customers.
- Achieving revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- 5+years position-specific experience of Cloud, selling into Commercial, Public Sector, or both.
- Ability to coach, review, and collaborate with the BeLux team to close key deals. Is a master at managing complex organizations and influencing others regarding policies, practices, and procedures
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess a broad knowledge of the professional field and other related functions. Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops an approach to solve functional area related issues. Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study, and experience.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- Hybrid work environment (2 office days / 3 days working from home)
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Vacation + ADV Days
- Work Life Balance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Commission Structure
- Bonus Opportunities
- Group insurance
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities