As an intern in the General Ledger department you’ll have a chance to gain hands-on experience that will help you grow both personally and professionally. Here, you'll apply your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment while interacting with teams and leaders across the organization. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Ingram Micro offers interns benefits designed to make your experience the best it can be. As an intern you will enter a paid internship program with many other amazing perks!
Upgrade your Talent by:
• Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
• Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
• Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
• Interact with other departments and local finance managers as necessary to resolve issues.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• You are in your 3rd or 4th year of University degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experienced user of MS applications
• Very good English – both written and spoken
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines