This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 49339
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Issuing or booking intercompany invoices
- Making intercompany accruals at month end
- Initiating intercompany payments
- Investigation of differences, corrections and correspondence with related parties, mainly via e-mail
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances and preparation of various reports
- Matching the balances of intercompany receivables and intercompany payables at month end and making sure that there are no differences on consolidation level
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related
- Work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Achieving the best result with a high quality
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Very good command of English
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform