Professional, Business Development - Azure Apps & Infrastructure (Based in Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 49274
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across the Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Professional, Business Development - Azure Apps & Infrastructure , you will be responsible for driving customer and workload adds with partners in indirect ecosystems (frequency & yield focus).
What will you do?
- You will be spending time with partner/customers developing new Azure migration and modernization consumption engagements that align to the customer’s technical and business strategy.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers.
- You will be required to be disciplined in business management, adaptable to a culture of accountability, and build a strong and active business network.
- You will be a technical leader, with outstanding Cloud Economics knowledge, trusted advisor, and influencer in shaping customer decisions to commit, architect, and adopt Microsoft Application Development & Infrastructure solutions.
- You will win the customer’s technical and business decisions for sales opportunities and consumption scenarios.
- You will lead the standard technical demonstrations and architectural design sessions of Azure to explain and prove the capabilities of Azure relative to the customer business and technical objectives.
- You will be managing your territory as a business and investing in your own skills to remain top of your game.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners, and Microsoft.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 3-6 years of experience selling business solutions to Microsoft resellers partners and customers with a focus on Azure.
- Certifications. Azure Fundamentals.
- You have an understanding of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform with an emphasis on Azure Infrastructure solutions including IaaS and PaaS-based environments, and Azure-based application management and governance.
- You have Effective territory/account management Experience: planning, opportunity qualification, and creation.
- You have the ability to demonstrate Azure solutions leveraging pre-packaged Azure demo environments and live demos from the Azure Resource Manager.
- You are a problem solver with an ability to solve partner/customer problems through cloud technologies required
- You are able to utilize tools such as the Azure Pricing Calculator, Azure ROI Tool, and Azure TCO Tool to generate consumption project cost estimates and demonstrate Cloud economic value to customers
- You have experience leveraging cloud adoption methodologies and frameworks to structure application migration projects preferred
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.