Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 49231
Ingram Micro Cloud is an Agile business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world's largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We have a global presence with a local feel and our Ingram Family make our culture inclusive and welcoming. WE want to fulfill your career goals and enable YOU to achieve more.
We are hiring a Marketing Executive - Cloud, that will join a team of talented individuals.What you'll do
As a Sydney based Marketing Executive
you will create opportunities to initiate and expand relationships with new & existing customer base to achieve revenue, profit and market share set forth for their associated vendor or category. Your role will include but not limited to:
What you'll bring
- Define and maintain Marketing Plans.
- Define solution areas and solution sets appropriate to market needs.
- Ensure that the marketing plan is coordinated, written communicated and implemented. Ensure that the marketing plan is updated and relevant.
- Ensures the end-to-end delivery of campaigns with agencies and internal teams
What's on Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 4+ years’ Experience in a B2B environment within the ICT industry
- Ability to articulate and present complex ideas simply and effectively
- Ability to persuade and influence stakeholders of all levels
- High level of business acumen
- Experience in training, coaching and educating
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.WE
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy,Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
will make YOUR
career adventure OUR
journey! Be #Unstoppable #AS21
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click "Apply".