Application Support Analyst (1st Line)
This job posting is no longer active.
Staines, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Job ID: 48331
Application Support Analyst
As an Application Support Analysis, you will be the first point of contact for issues and requests related to our IT infrastructure and web application platform. This is a key role as much of the customer’s experience of using Harmony PSA is related to their interactions with the support team. You will be working with the rest of the team to provide a great customer experience while ensuring successful outcomes to their problems.
- Providing technical support, via phone and tickets.
- Monitoring the customer instances/application layer to identify incidents/problems and resolving proactively.
- Provide high-quality customer service whilst working to set KPIs.
- Ensure uptime and resilience of service platform.
- Ensure that all requests and incidents are recorded, resolved, or escalated to the appropriate level.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Experienced within a 1st line or 2nd line support environment.
- Experience with PSA software, billing or accounting software is a bonus.
- Monitor the technical support queue and prioritise business-critical or urgent tickets.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Critical thinking skills to test and investigate application issues reported by customers.
- Team working skills to help other parts of the business with support enquires.
- Reacts in a timely, helpful, and professional way to technical challenges as they arise, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Proactively builds on experiences from meeting those challenges to help shape service improvements, e.g. by highlighting areas where training, systems or documentation could drive improvement.
About Harmony PSA | Ingram Micro…
Harmony PSA is a complete (SaaS) web based business management tool used primarily by IT companies and consultancies around the world to deliver their services. We are a close-knit team of software developers, support professionals and consultants, constantly providing enhancements and improvements to the product to ensure we our platform continues to grow and go from strength to strength.