Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 48937
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns.
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs and packages.
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness.
- May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising.
- Develops models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies.
- Responsible for implementing and driving channel programs.
- Defines and maintains VAR programs and agreements; recruits and develops joint business ventures of VARs and defines and implements VAR marketing, training and support programs.
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing policies and objectives.
- Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc.
- Responsible for strategic customer acquisition programs.
- Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts and maintains consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Researches trends and technologies to meet customer needs.
- Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.