HR BUSINESS PARTNER – LBN
Do you come with a strong track record within organizational development and HR business partnering combined with a solid business understanding, then you might be the right candidate for this interesting position!
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
At Ingram Micro, we are focused on nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency, and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
Reporting directly to the Senior HR manager- Gulf & near east and working closely with the Local leadership team, you will be responsible for managing Levant HR initiatives. This role serves as a key HR business partner to Ingram Micro’s Levant business, running the daily operations of HR department and providing HR counsel, talent management support.
Specific responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- Execute HR business frameworks, policies, plans and procedures to support the business’ strategic and operational priorities and key initiatives.
- Lead programs pertaining to employee development, recognition, management development, performance management and coaching, and new hire orientation / onboarding.
- Support Talent acquisition and development manager in MEA L&D programs: extract reports, create designs, templates, follow-up …
- Drive the full recruitment life cycle, and strong performance across recruitment metrics including Time to fill, Quality of Hire, cost per hire and source effectiveness.
- Champion company values and develop cultural initiatives.
- Work closely with finance team for payroll processing, including updates to bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, inputting exceptions, and benefits changes.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the HR systems. Create/prepare reports and analysis using the HRIS, and other software, as required.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Have a solid understanding of Lebanese employment laws and the natural ability to recognize and mitigate both organizational and people risk.
What experience do you bring?
Our Ideal candidate should have the below:
What competencies do you bring?
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real-life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life? If yes, we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.