Sr. Solutions Sales Executive
Chicago, IL, United States
Job ID: 49317
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro's HP Enterprise team is looking for a Sr. Solutions Executive that will recruit new partners and continue to grow the business in our existing Reseller Partner network. This role will be focused on the Western region. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting HPE or similar competing technologies. Experience with the distribution channel preferred.
This role can sit at one of our locations (Irvine, CA or Scottsdale, AZ) or be field based within Pacific/Mountain time zones.
- Pro-Actively Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities & creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- 50% Travel
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of functional experience with a minimum of 3 specific experience to this role
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. * Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!