Project Manager - Cloud Technology Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job ID: 49603
Project Manager - Cloud Technology Operations
About the organization:
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Your New Role:
The Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight of complex enterprise projects for the IT Department in Canada. The Project Manager coordinates the activities of the assigned resources from business, IT, and vendor/consultants to ensure the project goals are being met. This position requires an individual who is self-directed, very proactive, and adept at multitasking. This role requires a deep understanding of project management requirements; strong problem-solving and excellent interpersonal skills; and the ability to lead project control coordinators and business analysts through the processes and requirements. The Project Manager must be fluent in initiating, communicating, and presenting project status to senior and C-Level stakeholders and be able to evaluate delivery against the business strategies and goals.
- Leads project management of complex/critical projects and cross-functional projects with large impact to the enterprise.
- Defines and develops the overall plans to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Creates the project plan, budget estimates, communications plan, governance council packages and business case preparation.
- Provides clear direction to project team regarding the results to be achieved.
- Manages time and priorities by working effectively and focusing on the highest priorities.
- Continually monitors plans, manage risks and issues and the need for changes/reallocation of resources.
- Develops the project management processes and methodologies to create specifications to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Report on accurate Project health status, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, etc.
- Manages, document and reports changes to scope and seeking appropriate approvals from Executives
- Tracks all testing and issues and identifies those for escalation.
- Identify, remediate, and reports project risks and issues.
- Manages stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Lead role IT industry
- Advanced skills in written and verbal communication
- Ability to execute in a working matrix environment within local and global scale is highly preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills with multiple audiences ranging from junior to senior levels and across departments, regions and globally is highly preferred
- Budget and Vendor Management
- Expert Risk Management skills
- Advance proficiency in MS Office suite of products, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong leadership and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of industry certification including PMP, Prince or other certification(s).
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.