Client Desktop Engineer (Sr. Professional, Infrastructure)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 49391
- Create optimized and secure baseline Desktop OS images and autopilot profiles that tailor to different hardware configurations as needed
- Support global application packaging, deployments, documentation, and release control
- Leverage modern management endpoint practices to update and maintain standards for client endpoints (Windows, iOS, Android, macOS)
- Extensively utilize scripting to maximize productivity of platform management and endpoint health (ex.: pro-active remediation)
- Maintain platform security and compliance to protect data and management of segmented desktop environment
- Define, create and test policy updates for desktop OS in Active Directory and MS Intune
- Migrate endpoint workloads from legacy management services to Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement infrastructure hardware, software or other technical components
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure stability
- Manage/test and pilot desktop hardware standard for the enterprise
- Documents technical standards, policies, and procedures pertaining to areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with other global IT organizations to develop, implement, and influence standards
- Provide Level 3 Support through escalated incident tickets from the Service Desk and onsite Support Teams per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage and monitor applications to ensure all components are functioning at appropriate levels.
- Provide support, training and assistance for all maximize efficiency & productivity of onsite IT-staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Used to enterprise environments (big scale implementations)
- Used to work with Offshore associates
- Expertise in Windows desktop OS configuration, performance tuning, and policies.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Center 2012 (SCCM) and its Imaging process
- Good understanding of Microsoft Intune and Autopilot
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Basic Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell, VBScript, etc.