We are looking for Entry, Middle, and Advanced Level Vendor Sales Specialists to join our team in a fast-growing industry and fast-growing company. This role is designed to help our Partners grow their Communication and Collaboration practice. Extensive training curriculum so after successfully completing, you will be selling like a champion!
Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest in establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Vendor Sales Specialist position at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!
- Competitive 70% hourly base pay including 30% commission (Incentive Guarantee during Training).
- Schedule is Mon. – Fri. from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days in office / 3 days WFH).
- No Cold-Calling!
- Benefits (Medical) and 401K begin on Day #1:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Commission Structure Opportunity
- Bonus Opportunities
- HSA and FSA
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship and Career Growth Opportunities
Who are we?
Consistently voted a Best Place to Work, Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems. We help our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you’re a goal-oriented individual and enjoy being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you take pride in being a subject matter expert and uncovering opportunities, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slightest interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
Essential responsibilities of your role:
As a Vendor Sales Specialist, you can expect to:
- Specialize in a specific vendor like Dell, Microsoft, Apple, Dropbox, etc. to enable profitable sales and market share for the assigned product line
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Support the implementation of vendor programs, solutions, and trainings to our customers and sales associates
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Maintain and follow up on pipelines
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Minimum one year of proactive sales and/or customer service experience required
- Recent working experience with the MS Office suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- A strong customer focus with proven experience delivering outstanding customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Success with attaining sales goals/quotas preferred
- Familiarity with CRMs and pipeline management preferred
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), secondary degree preferred.
What this position offers you:
- A starting annual compensation of $45,000 which can increase with relevant experience *Note, this is a commission-based role with a 70/30 base + commission structure
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.