Sales Specialist Server & Storage
This job posting is no longer active.
Milan, MI, Italy
Job ID: 49705
Sales Specialist Server & Storage
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Technology Solutions business in Italy. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Sales Specialist Server & Storage, you will be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products, developing and maintaining customer bases to accelerate our business in HPE Business Unit.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy. You will report directly into our Advance Solution Manager Italy.
What will you do?
- You will sell or renew our products and services via phone, Microsoft Teams or to your assigned territory, industry and accounts.
- You will focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- You will generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualify and follow up with sales leads. Here your focus is on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- You act as the sole sales representative for your assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or product.
- You will work closed with Brand Managers to create business plans and marketing activities.
- You will be part of a large team with different competences but common goals and values
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products and associated systems and services.
- You are entrepreneurial, see opportunities and like challenges.
- You have experience with a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our vendors and customers, to set the standard for years to come.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.
Ingram Micro takes pride in our unique culture. Our associates are our most important asset, and they are at the forefront of everything we do. Our dedication to a shared set of principles unites and guides us to better decisions and behaviours, enabling us to focus on the success of our business partners and associates. As a result, we are proud to announce we have been certified by Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture.