Sr. Solution Sales Executive - Cisco
Field, CA, United States
Job ID: 49677
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Promotes and sells Cisco's portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Experienced with Cisco portfolio of products strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Ingram's businesses preferred
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.