LATAM - Data Recovery & Virtualization Pre-Sales Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 49794
Title: LATAM - Data Recovery & Virtualization Pre-Sales Engineer
Brief description: Pre-Sales Engineer for Latin America in charge of promoting all Data Recovery and Virtualization solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or experience according to the profile requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities is a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of accuracy while handling large quantities of information, multi-task, respond positively to rapid change, perform with a strong sense of urgency, build strong business relationships, deliver a high level of customer service, and prioritize work under detailed supervision.
- Understand Backup and Disaster Recovery technologies.
- How to optimize backups and recovery data.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge about storage area network protocols (iSCSI, FCoE)
- Intermediate or advanced English (desirable)
- At least 2 years of experience working with solutions for servers, storage, and backup environments.
- Solid knowledge about Baremetal operating systems (Windows / Linux), virtualization (VMware / Hyper-V / Nutanix), and cloud storage.
- Understand KPIs and metrics related to the backup and recovery data
- Best practices of data backup and recovery.
- Some Data Center certifications, such as servers, storage, backup environments, and operating systems as well as virtualization.
- Minimum Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMSTP) certifications and have taken a Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course.
- Minimum Veritas VSE and VSE + path certifications of your Backup Exec / Netbackup / Infoscale products.
- Basic level knowledge with Public Cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Analyze RFPs and determine the best solution, service, and architecture from the Data Recovery and Virtualization solutions.
- Create Build of Material (BOM) according to the customer's needs.
- Answer technical doubts about Data Recovery and Virtualization solutions
- Develop and deliver webinars to partners and end customers.
- Give specialized training to partners and end customers.
- Design laboratory scenarios for demos, PoC, and training.
- Contribute with ideas and strategies for continuous improvement of the Data Recovery & Virtualization Presales services.
- Interact with manufacturers to support them in sales strategies.
- Attend training and obtain the requested certifications.
- Answer customer calls or emails on assigned product categories or lines within defined service level agreements.
- Provide excellent customer service while developing complete solutions for customers.
- Demonstrate moderate to advanced product knowledge and skills for creating appropriate technical solutions.
- Actively demonstrates the importance of getting the sale related to the value created.