We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused person with incredibly good verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should have experience in understanding of functional and operational processes in areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and eCommerce. Should have the ability to quickly understand the business processes and the business needs and convert these into use cases or feature documents that correctly reflect the understanding. We are looking for a person who is self-driven and loves to take on challenges and can keep pace with the changes in the enterprise application landscape. You would be needed to understand the changes in operations process and be able to recognize and propose IT implementation during your business discussions.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results:
- 8-12 years of experience in providing L2 support on web/windows based applications built in .NET and SQL
- Should have mandatory experience in leading L2 production Support Team of 6 or above support members, managing Shifts and SLAs.
- Should have experience in using ServiceNow & JIRA or equivalent ticketing tool and should be aware of ITIL concepts (incident, service, and problem management).
- Should be good in troubleshooting and debugging issues in the production environment
- Should be able to identify areas to automate and ways to reduce ticket count.
- Should have experience in creating support documents i.e. Run books / SOPs.
- Should be flexible with working hours / Shifts and should be available to handle P1/escalated issues as and when needed
- Good communication skills and should have worked with various IT support and business user groups across US and global geographies
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science disciplines with an IT emphasis is required. A minimum of 8 years of overall IT experience with 3+ years of L2 support and 2+ years of L2 support lead experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline with an IT emphasis is required
- 8-12 years of L2 Support experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp complex workflows, business/operations processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on knowledge of .Net, SQL is a must.
- Understanding of IIS, Web Services, Windows services, Job scheduling, Unix commands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate across senior executives and cross-functional team members
- Experience with waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with designing tools like Visio and change management tools like JIRA
- Preferably a candidate with technical/development background transitioned to the support role
What we offer:
- The ability to have a high impact on the business, and to touch all aspects of the application landscape
- Being part of a highly functional and efficient core team in the rapidly changing supply chain process
- Friendly work environment