Product Marketing Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 49457
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Job Summary: CloudBlue is looking for a passionate, driven and strategic “Product Marketer” who will evangelize CloudBlue solutions, prioritize and manage strategic product marketing initiatives, and establish CloudBlue as a Leader in Analyst community. You will support product management and sales with timely market research and effective marketing tools and play an integral role in shaping key messages and marketing strategy.
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and conduct market research activities designed to uncover customer insights, increase sales and expand market share
- Utilize research, insights, and product understanding, to identify target customer segments, use cases and relevant personas
- Identify opportunities in the market to grow our businesses across all use cases
- Develop persona and use case driven messaging framework that will serve as a guide for all activities across all communications channels
- Work closely with marketing teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Create Market Intelligence reports on the competitive and customer landscape. Collaborate with Product Management and Sales to generate competitor analysis and insights, including win-loss and competitive positioning
- Design, execute, and manage CloudBlue industry analyst, influencer and thought leadership strategy and plan
- Support CloudBlue go-to-market programs by recommending and coordinating analyst engagements including webinars, research, other content, and events
- Advocate and drive our message and market position within the analyst community
- Collaborate with product management to help shape the product roadmap based on feedback and experience from interactions with customers, prospects, analysts, and industry experts
- Evaluate, suggest and adjust strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets
- Lead and execute co-innovation initiatives with customers
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing processes
Skills and Experience:
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters in Marketing and/ or Sales Preferred
- 5-7 years of Marketing or Product Marketing experience in fast paced environment
- Experience working with top rated analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester and IDC a plus
- Understanding of software or cloud technology markets
- Skills in analyzing market trends and the competitive landscape
- Experience with data-driven approach by analyzing data and monitoring metrics
- Can do attitude, self-starter, self-learner
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to persistent change and ambiguity, while working with a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and in an international environment
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.