Sr. Analyst Relations Manager
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 49457
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Job Summary: CloudBlue is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and detail-oriented Analyst Relations Manager to support its industry analyst relations programs worldwide.
The right candidate will possess AR experience and a track-record of demonstrating successful AR program management. This includes working with analysts to ensure that all published information reflects accurate and up-to-date information, that the brand is represented fairly in all relevant research reports, and that industry analysts have a favorable impression of the companys’ offering, vision, and operations.
The person in this role will have a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility as well as the ability to adapt to persistent change and ambiguity, while working with a sense of urgency.
- Design, execute, and manage CloudBlue industry analyst, influencer and thought leadership strategy and plan
- Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector
- Act as spokesperson and communicator in partnership with CloudBlue leadership
- Advocate and drive our message and market position with the analyst community
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, briefings, inquiries, and reporting
- Catalyze analyst reports and content development, and support analyst research with expert CloudBlue facts, perspectives, customer resources, and industry knowledge
- Accelerate CloudBlue’s thought leadership through innovative, proactive media campaigns & PR strategy.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales and Product Management subject matter experts to develop briefing materials and other analyst content
- Support CloudBlue go-to-market programs by recommending and coordinating analyst engagements including webinars, research, other content, and events
- Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers
- Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact
- Monitor and track metrics to measure program performance
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5-7 years marketing experience with a minimum 2-3 years managing Analyst Relations in enterprise technology
- Experience working with top rated analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester and IDC; managing vendor evaluations for Gartner Magic Quadrants, IDC MarketScapes, and Forrester Waves, and similar reports
- Understanding of software or cloud technology markets
- Can do attitude, self-starter, self-learner
- Ability to thrive in highly dynamic, start-up like, unstructured environment with changing priorities and continuous alignment of tactics to strategies
- Combination of “strategic thinker” and “doer”
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and in an international environment
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.