Ingram Micro Cloud is an agile business that is growing fast. Ingram powers the world's largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
About the Role
Product Managers are the vendor representative within Ingram Micro Cloud, proactively maximizing the visibility of their brand within Ingram Micro and the reseller community. This requires regular updates / training shared with the team, proactive involvement in marketing and social media opportunities, and team leadership with regards to rolling out new initiatives and promotions as well as achieving the targets set. It is the Product Manager’s responsibility to ensure that each Vendor is managed profitably for Ingram Micro by focusing on Gross Margin ($ and %), SKUs and pricing, rebates, co-op, claims, forecasting, sales support and any additional financial benefits on offer. This role requires attention to detail and accuracy, but also a high-level view that ensures team growth and strong market positioning in this competitive landscape
Essential Job Responsibilities -
Manage the product life cycle of Cloud Security from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own the product PNL making sure every effort leads to sustained profitability and healthy return of investment
- Own the product roadmap gaining support for the plan
- Produce the necessary supporting documentation both for internal and external consumption about the product
Task and Responsibilities:
- Scan for market opportunities out of cloud industry trends, vendor's demands, partnerships and others. Have a clear view of the Competitor's Landscape
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to vendors and target partners and non-customers.
- Own the roadmap for the product, setting clear deliverables in a short and mid term fashion. Defend the product plan
Whenever needed in front of internal stakeholders or external parties s.a. Vendors ,Internal team and prospects
- Manage a healthy relationship with the team to provide them with details about what needs to be build, using also their input as a source of inspiration for future deliverables.
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketing to provide product intel, positioning and support to go to market activities
- Own and maintain all the product documentation and materials who are the source of truth for the product and input for the rest of the areas.
Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing/IT or an equivalent discipline Experience: At least 2 years of proven experience in product management for cloud or digital/internet solutions/products Experience in international environments Technical Skills: Sound knowledge/passion in IT/products/solutions preferred. Creative with Strong Interpersonal Skills & collaborative skills. Good with data and numbers, ability to multitask, Adept in Microsoft Office, ability to calculate gross margins, pricing models.
What's on offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
ONLY applicants with current New Zealand Work Rights and onshore will be considered.
Due to COVID 19 only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
We believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavor to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey! #A21
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click "Apply".