Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
>>> This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire, Hourly position - includes opportunity for Overtime + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1! <<<
Position Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day operation of company facilities. Estimates labor/materials costs for construction repairs.
- Acts as liaison with outside vendors and suppliers. Reviews and estimates design costs, labor, materials, and other related costs in facility planning.
- Responsible for developing facilities plans. Works with external vendors as necessary. Ensures adherence to company facility standards.
- May develop criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment to meet unusual operating requirements and building and safety codes.
- Responsible for reviewing, enhancing, and suggesting improvements in the organization’s operational efficiency regarding environmental conscientiousness.
- Researches and suggests improvements in facilities operational efficiencies to support the reduction of natural resource consumption.
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties including light carpentry, basic electrical, HVAC, grounds maintenance, and arranging furniture and partitions.
- Assist employees with internal moves. May work with specialized outside contractors. May have some formal training in one or more trades.
What you bring to the role: Seasoned individual contributor. Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Aids and training to lower-level employees. Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand. Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures, and policies to reach agreement with others outside of the job area. Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level.
- Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job. May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Generally, works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function. Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3-year experience in functional area.
- OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k) + Immediately Vested
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with an Open-Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail, and more!
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.