Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
1st Shift - 6:00am - 7:00am to 3:30pm
>>> Full-Time, Direct Hire, Hourly position - includes opportunity for Overtime + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1!
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of company facilities.
- Estimates labor/materials costs for construction repairs.
- Acts as liaison with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Reviews and estimates design costs, labor, materials and other related costs in facility planning.
- Responsible for developing facilities plans.
- Works with external vendors as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to company facility standards.
- May develop criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment to meet unusual operating requirements and building and safety codes.
- Responsible for reviewing, enhancing and suggesting improvements in the organization’s operational efficiency in regard to environmental conscientiousness.
- Researches and suggests improvements in facilities operational efficiencies to support the reduction of natural resource consumption.
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties including light carpentry, basic electrical, HVAC, grounds maintenance, and arranging furniture and partitions.
- Assist employees with internal moves.
- May work with specialized outside contractors.
- May have some formal training in one or more trades.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior experience.
- Work is routine or follows standard procedures.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are routine with clearly defined solutions.
- Communicates information that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- Possesses moderate understanding of general aspects of job.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
- Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Works under close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year general experience.
- 1+ year functional experience strongly desired.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K upon hire
- Company paid holidays
- Discount Programs
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.