Technical Account Manager - UiPath
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 49682
Technical Account Manager - UiPath
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What you bring to the role:
- Looking for someone who is strong with technical knowledge but also has a proactive sales strategy.
- Aligned very closely with the business unit/vendor that they support - UiPath
- Responds to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features, and/or services.
- Researches, documents and communicates recurring technical issues.
- Facilitates and coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Will provide multiple levels of escalated support based on the complexity of the technical issue.
- Will refer problems of an unusual or complex, nature to university degreed engineers/Technical Solutions Professionals.
- Associates in this job have technical knowledge typically acquired from a technical certification or Company training programs.
- Professionals levels typically have a university education in an engineering specialty.
- Provides engineering support to customers, customer support personnel, and field support staff on systems and product issues.
- Works with customer and company personnel to define the technical problems, determine the solution and assist customers in implementing the fix.
- May be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions. Creates tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel. May quality check technical product documentation.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices. Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives a moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- A four-year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1-year position-specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.