· To provide full reporting service, producing daily, weekly and monthly reporting as required by the customer.
· To maintain clear and orderly files for all reports generated and provided internally or to the customer
· Utilise strong communication skills to build relationship with key stakeholders, attending meetings both on site and at customers’ premises.
· To implement proven techniques, measuring all aspects of the key performance drivers within the processes, analysing and identifying areas of focus, and driving improvements within the team.
· Explore opportunities for enhanced performance in all areas of the service provided where current performance is judged as satisfactory, but not market leading.
· To measure and report the ‘product in life’ performance based on the AITB reporting provided by Customer
· To actively provide forecast data on expected channels of work
· To proactively assist to attain and exceed customer expectations through the effective management of the commercial and service improvements.
· To provide an impact assessment and analysis in relation to service impacting issues.
· To ensure that customer experience is monitored, and analysis of results is provided to customers