CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
CloudBlue Commerce is a multi-tier commerce platform that allows you to launch marketplaces to partners, resellers and end customers. You can onboard products, define your catalog, and bill and invoice with different currencies. The platform also enables you to bundle different types of products and manage multiple tiers of resellers. With CloudBlue Commerce, you get an end-to-end marketplace solution that can be integrated with your other systems.
Our ideal candidate is a strong experienced professional with leadership behavior and technical background, who enjoys playing a key role in between customers, support and R&D with a goal and focus to customer success. Proven ability to collaborate with both technical and business people, understanding their environment and priorities and finding win-win solutions.
As a manager of customer escalations in R&D department, you will be responsible to drive all kind of customer related escalations from the start till full resolution and delivery. Collaborating with customer facing departments and customers themselves, you will have to clearly understand their issues and priorities, make some quick advises as a representative of R&D department, manage their expectations keeping in mind availability of R&D resources. Collaborating with R&D developers, you will have to advocate customers and clearly define priorities to resolve escalations in the most efficient way. You will also partner with product management to help prioritize building the best features our customers need.
- Be a single point of contact on engineering side for any kind of customer related issues escalation
- Identify and manage engineering requests that are not part of existing business contracts
- As needed, manage the delivery schedule of critical deliverables for the partner
- Support different time zones and work globally
- Advocate to customers the appropriate technologies from Cloudblue portfolio
- Represent the engineering team to stakeholders, customers, and internal teams
- Set and manage expectations with other engineering teams, senior management, and external stakeholders
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence engineering and product management team to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Identify and measure engineering team health indicators
- Optimise the quality and velocity of both development and operations
- Work to meet service level agreements with customer incidents and deliverables around the globe
- Implement structured engineering and customer representative collaboration processes
- Measuring key performance indicators (KPIs), and execution of post-mortem both for Support and Engineering team
- Own, maintain and decrease product maintenance costs by the engineering
- Collect quality data
- Establish proactive measures to improve the quality and reliability of CB Commerce platform
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Solid domain knowledge related to E-commerce, OSS/BSS systems
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Analytics or equivalent
- Patience and ability to listen
- Strong technical negotiation skills including experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to communicate efficiently both with technical and businesspeople, and both by voice and by texting
- Interest in customer-facing engagement, including pitching, demonstrating and understanding customer environment and needs
- Architect level understanding and practical experience of telco demands
- Excellent logic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Professional attitude to “make things happen”
- Experience working in and managing distributed teams
- Experience as an enterprise Project/Program Manager or experience as a scrum master in a startup will be a plus
- Project planning experience - Gantt chart creation and project status reporting
- Experience with at least one of the major agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Strong work experience with Atlassian family products: JIRA / JQL, Confluence
- Ability to perform complex queries and draw up reports including reports from external data sources like SQL, Data cubes etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent degree or experience.